Friday, July 1, 2011

Narnia Challenge





























I've decided to participate in the Narnia Reading Challenge at Reading to Know. This time around I'm reading "The Horse and His Boy" which I feel is a fitting summer adventure. I always like to refer to "Roar" when reading Narnia. It's one of my favorite companions. In addition I'm going to see what Richard Abanes has to say about the land inside the wardrobe in "Harry Potter, Narnia and the Lord of the Rings: What You Need to Know about Fantasy Books and Movies."











Chronicles of Narnia Reading Challenge

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay! Glad you are in. And following up on your comment today (re: VBS & Narnia legos) I wondered if you'd be willing to write up a guest post about that! It sounds so fascinating and is a fun idea to throw out there for the parents.

I tried to find your e-mail but couldn't.

readingtoknow (at) gmail (dot) com

Narnia_girl said...

I'd be happy to write a guest post. Give me a few days to get it done.